- The eclipse will last for 72 minutes.
- It will be the darkest day of the year, and in the early morning the moon may turn blood-red.
- It’s not the end of the world; but it is an extremely rare astronomical event.
- For the first time in 372 years, the year’s winter solstice will fall on the same day as a lunar eclipse.
- Although people in the past saw it as a portent of something evil happening, with the moon turning red on them, it’s a coincidence — nothing will crash and the earth won’t end.
THE POWERHOUSE IS GOING PLACES!
The Choiseul PowerHouse is “powering ahead” in Cyberspace with the speed of light. Some claim we are hard-hitting and controversial; some claim we are intellectual and academic! Some even claim we are political! Everybody is right! We are all of those things! We have a diverse global audience and it is our pleasure to stimulate your intellectual taste buds and we make no apologies for that. The bottomline is we are independent and have no affinity to any organisation: political or otherwise! We will continue to publish our "power articles"
We wish to extend special thanks to followers for their support. We also encourage you to post your comments and feedback on the Blog using the comments link following the Articles.
Welcome to the POWERHOUSE family blog!