2. The creation of a printed Kwéyòl version of the Constitution is not recommended to be part of the current exercise, but a future project should be the creation of an audio version in Kwéyòl.
3. The language of the Constitution should be gender neutral.
1. Capital punishment should be retained.
1. Children born out of wedlock should receive the same treatment under the Constitution as those born in wedlock.
2. Sexual intimacy in public should continue to be a criminal offence.
3. Marriage should continue to be between a man and a woman.
1. The constitutional monarchical system should be abolished and replaced with a republican constitutional system.
1. There should be fixed dates for Parliamentary Elections so that these elections are held every five (5) years on the 5th anniversary of the previous elections.
1. The title for the office of Leader of the Opposition should be changed to “Minority Leader”.
1. There should be an independent Police Complaints Commission.